Services and Rates in Solano County
Our All-Inclusive Pet and Home Care Service in Solano County
Average 25-30 minutes
Regular visits are great for multiple pet homes, supervised feedings, short walks, and playtime.
Most dogs require two to three regular visits per day, while cats are usually purrrfectly happy with one visit.
Price begins at $22 per visit
Dog Sitting, Cat Sitting, and Country Property Care
Average 40-45 minutes
Extended visits are best if you have livestock, if you’d like your pet to enjoy a longer walk, if you live further out in the country, or if you have many pets that need extra loving!
Price begins at $25 per visit
Services Rates for Solano County:
- Beginning at $22.00 for each Regular Visit to care for your pets and home
- Beginning at $25.00 for each Extended Visit to care for your pets and home
- $25.00 for each client requested re-registration
Country/Ranch Visits are booked at a higher rate. Please inquire for pricing!
- FREE New Client Orientation – now offering virtual new client meetings
- $30.00 per hour for our Pet Transportation/Concierge Service
- $25.00 for bookings made without a 48-hour notice
- FREE Key Storage
- Trash Toters put out for weekly collection is included
- Yard scooping, Cat box scooping, mail/newspaper collection is included
- There is an additional $10 “Holiday Fee” for visits on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Emergency Veterinary Visits are included (restrictions apply)
- $50 per hour for Disaster Evacuations
The above list includes average service rates. Your personalized service rate will be determined during your orientation visit.
Pet Sitting: Cancellations may be made up to 8 days prior to your scheduled first visit at no charge.
Following the cancellation period, a 25% fee of the total reservation will be charged (i.e. $200.00 reservation= $50.00 cancellation fee).
Holiday Cancellations: Any reservation overlapping a holiday date is subject to a 100% cancellation fee from the time of booking.
Regularly Scheduled Weekly Midday Dog Walks: Cancellations for services must be made at least 48 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the canceled visit.
Invoice payments may be made using a credit card through your online portal. Invoices are available to view in your online portal and will be sent via email two days prior to your first visit.
A $10 billing fee will be charged for payments not received by the first day of service.
**Late payments over 30 days will be assessed an additional $20.00 billing fee per month added to the outstanding balance